Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/iceroc6/public_html/icebau.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-faq-manager/faq-manager.php on line 637
Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/iceroc6/public_html/icebau.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-faq-manager/faq-manager.php on line 638
IceBau in My Shop
What solutions do you offer for selling IceBau gelato for dogs in my shop?
What are the allergens in Ice Bau?
How can I sell gelato for dogs along with my normal ice cream?
In reality IceBau was originally developed for human consumption, for those people who have food allergies (intolerances to lactose, sucrose, gluten) and therefore it is coincidentally suited to the more delicate canine digestive systems. It is therefore not just a gelato for dogs, it can also be sold to humans as low calorie and hypoallergenic.
How do I make IceBau at home?
IceBau is sold as an easy to use powder mix.
- Pour 300 ml of hot water in a container.
- Pour 150 g of Icebau powder in the water.
- Mix well with a mixer until the mixture is well blended.
- Let mixture rest for five minutes in the refrigerator.
- Pour the mixture into your home ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
Please keep in mind these guidelines when you give IceBau to your dog.
- Use a spoon or scoop to prepare portions of maximum 80 grams.
- Allow the gelato to sit outside of the freezer for three minutes so that it can soften up before serving.
- Once you’ve made the gelato you can store it in your freezer for many days.
- Store the IceBau powder mix in a cool, dry place.
What are the ingredients in IceBau gelato for dogs?
Fructose, lactose free powdered skim milk, vegetable fiber, vegetable fat (non hydrogenated), maltodextrines, emulsifier: E472 a,b, salt.
NO COLORING. NO PRESERVATIVES.
Can you provide me with a technical spec sheet for IceBau gelato for dogs?
Yes. If you are a customer and you require a technical spec sheet for IceBau then please send your request to email@example.com.
Can I open an IceBau gelato for dogs franchise?
There is no franchising program for a gelato shop based solely on IceBau. While there is a strong interest in selling gelato for dogs, opening a gelato shop that sells only gelato for dogs would most likely not have sufficient financial returns.
The best way to use IceBau is as an additional player in an already existing product line, for example a gelato shop, bar, restaurant, beach facility, or pet shop.